Returns & FAQs
1. SHOW ME THE MONEY!! (Payment)
We accept payment through -
Paypal - It's easy to set up an account and has heaps of guarantees.
Shopify - Which includes most major credit cards.
bank deposit and sometimes cash on delivery.
2. POSTAGE COSTS - not for fresh flowers.
We offer 2 different categories of postage for AUSTRALIAN Customers
(Not including fresh flowers).
- FLAT RATE POSTAGE of $8 for all items under $150 in value
- FREE POSTAGE for all items over $150 in value
We are happy for ship for you - But, due to the various weights and sizes of our eclectic mix of product, we cannot offer a flat fee for international shipping.
Just send us an email through the website and tell us what you want to purchase or send us the link to that page and we'll get the most economical quote for you asap.
We send orders four times a week. We will send all orders within 4 days of purchase.
If your item is urgent and you need it express posted, email us to let us know and we will send it the next day via express post, however, this will be at an additional "express post" cost. (Our competitive postage costs are only for non-urgent deliveries).
We offer great postage costs using Australia Post, therefore we can't guarantee when your item will arrive. So please get back in touch with us if your item hasn't been received within 10 working days from purchase.
We also use couriers and can hand deliver (Mudgee and limited district) so we'll get it there one way or another.
4. GIFT WRAPPING & GIFT NOTES
We can gift wrap for you, using our custom gift wrapping paper, as a complimentary service. Just tick the Gift Wrap box at check out.
If you're sending a present to a friend or family member and you'd like to include a card, we can do that too.
Just write your message during at check out. As this is handwritten, we will try our best to get it right, but we do have Dyslexia, so apologies in avdance!
5. OUT OF STOCK OR COMING SOON
We do our best to ensure that items won't be out of stock. If, for some reason they are, we will let you know ASAP and endeavor to order another (where possible).
If the item you're interested in says 'Temporarily out of stock' - Email us as we may have it in-store.
We also have some popular product 'Coming Soon' (meaning we have more ordered and on their way).
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to pre-order this item.
6. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
As we have limited editions of every item we buy, we are only able to offer exchanges or returns if the item is faulty. Not if you change your mind or decide this piece is not what you wanted. Here's what to do if you want to exchange...
1. Email email@example.com with a picture of the item as you have received it.
2. Send the product back ( not fresh flowers) within 10 business days of receiving it.
Mudgee Monkey, 57 Nimoola Road, Cooks Gap, NSW, 2850
Ensure that the item is packed and sent in the same way it was sent to you.
4. All postage costs for returning the exchanged item are the customers' responsibility to pay.
5. Once we've received it and noted the condition is the same as sent, we'll email you to let you know.
6. You can go shopping online to choose something to the same or greater value and we'll send this out to you as per a normal sale.
7. You must exchange your item within 1 month of the purchase date (including postage time).
Delivery of flowers:
- Please include any notes which may help us deliver your flowers to the right person. Also instructions of where to leave the flowers if no one is at home. A phone number is always helpful!
- We are not frightened by a little rain, but every now and then the weather conditions are so bad it could delay your delivery from leaving our studio. We do our best to avoid this but please be aware it could happen and in the case it does - your delivery will go as soon as possible.
- We can not guarantee any specific times for delivery as with such a large area we need to optimise our route.
- Daily orders are closed at 11am
- Delivery of flowers commence at 1 pm. If your order is for a school address we will attempt to deliver by 3.30 pm, however please provide an alternative home address just in case.
- Please ensure the recipients phone number is entered when filling out the delivery details so contact can be made prior to arrange delivery if necessary.
- NSW law does not allow alcohol to be left unattended or delivered to a minor.
- If the recipient is not home we will leave the flowers out of the weather in water.
- In the event that we have been given the incorrect address we will endeavour to retrieve the flowers and re delivery, as long as it is on the same day. Flowers left will come with a card that says " in the event that these flowers are not for you ( sometimes we get the wrong address) please call us on 0430153811 so we can find their owner. This works sometimes but sometimes it is difficult to redeliver flowers. So please check and double check your address details.
- In the event that our GPS sends us to an address not listed and we deliver to the incorrect house we will replace the flowers asap.
We reserve the right to change or vary the above information at any time. But rest assured we are here to help and if there is any issue, we will bend over backward to help. Life is too short to get stressed with the small stuff and we want a happy customer rather than an upset one.